With Veromos fused, the newbie level excitement of Summoners War seems to be finished, but the game itself is certainly not.
I now have leveled and 6*’d Veromos, and he is level 40 the maximum level. I have also 6*’d Belladeon, and am in the process of leveling him up to 40. Before I need to worry about my third 6* I need 4 more 5* fodder/rainbowmons, and I have plenty of max level 4* to use – the trick is getting all the level 1 4* creatures to do so. Baretta – the Fire Sylph, the beast of the Tower of Ascension – is in progress of being fused. I have all four of his “ingredients”, with three to level up to 30.
I can now farm the Giants dungeon to GB7; can often – maybe 50% – win the GB8 dungeon; and have successfully cleared once the GB9 dungeon. All the teams current runes are +10 or higher, and some of my situational monsters too. I’m collecting my runes and biding my time with equipping them until Free Rune Removal in April.
I got tired of hoarding my Mystical Scrolls and I went ahead and used them all – 61. I got a lot of 3* fodder for leveling, and a lot of creatures 3* and 4* to level up. I did not yet get a Natural 5* though. The creatures I have stored away for leveling up are now too numerous to mention. I’m most interested in getting a 5* max Rina, the Water Epikion Priestess.
The main team remains the suggested Newbie team :
Elucia is retired – can’t really find a use for her, Mikene surpasses her in every way. Other situational monsters include
- Mikene – Very useful for needing Water or Healing, as a natural 4*.
- Teon – Light monsters are usually neutral fights, plus revives.
- Khmun – My PvP leader, good offense and protection with that shield he throws
- Lapis – Sometimes my farmer, sometimes for Water. Much less useful with Vero around.
- Kaimann – Rounds out my Water list for drowning Fire mons. High defense.
Fodder process is roughly :
- Feed 1* monsters to something 2*, evolve it.
- Take 3 2*’s and level them up and evolve.
- Get a group of 3 3* and max level them.
- When enough 3* are available, create 4* level 1’s.
- When enough 4* are available, evolve a rainbowmon to 5*
And for my many 4* creatures I only need to decide to evolve them with the 4*’s. Most of the game now is about grinding hard, and hoping for the lightning strike of summoning a 5* creature. I could also fuse Sigmarus, one of the Phoenix creatures, which is a grind on par with Veromos, but so far I’m resisting that. Grind on !