Weekend World of Tanks update.
- Bought the VK3002DB, got a 91% percent crew set up, and started playing. Bit of a disappointment actually. I feel like I’m driving a slow tank compared to the VK4502A. Didn’t win a lot of matches with it either.
- VK4502A is up to 102k of 167k until the “B” opens up. 69k of 78k for the Jagdpanther, which could not have a good game all weekend.
- KV-4 unlocked the upgraded tracks, and had some good games. Win rate increased to 39%. And look at the below game – 43 hits received, most bounced.
- Back up to 8.1m credits thanks to the special. The Easy 8 had a bunch of good matches Total matches up to 9,850.
- Oh, and here’s the result of me trying the western canyon high road on El Halluf. I have always avoided this, but being the top tank I was expected to make this happen and completely disappointed everyone.