A new quick-fix patch being delivered : 7.4.1
– Applied a fix for the situation in which shots penetrating the gun, suspension, or spaced armor were dealing 0 damage
– Fixed inability to enter clans for players whose submissions were accepted during server downtime
– Fixed non-penetration through gun mantle of some open TD’s and SPG’s: Lorraine 39 L AM, AMX 105 AM, AMX 13 F3 AM, 105 leFH 18 B2, Gw Tiger, M12, SU-26.
– The Following maps will be removed from the rotation for the new game modes (will still be available for Standard Battles): Westfield (Assault),
Played this one a couple of times. It was a cluster-f*ck each time.
Ziegfried Line (Assault),
Played this one twice, as defender. We were so clearly screwed each time ! It was annoying and frustrating. All the defenders are cramped inside of the City, without any clear idea where the attackers will come from. Hopefully they’ll bring it back with a better starting mode. Now, I also played it in Encounter mode and we won that one, and I had clueless fun, just reacted to what was happening.
Sand River (Encounter),
Played this once, we lost. Not sure if bad design or not.
Played this once, we lost. I thought the placement looked OK. I took the hill route to close in on the base and thought it was just a bad choice. Will be happy to see it come back.
– the chance to disable a tanker with a critical hit reduced by 33%.
Not surprised about this one. People were positively gleeful about killing the other guy’s crew members with HE last night, must be overpowered. I didn’t notice a big difference.
– Fixed the bug which blocked voice chat for some players.
– Increased the minimap marker size.
Thank you ! Those little teeny tiny icons were a big irritant for age 42+ eyes.
No word on the biggest bug I’ve seen and which is reported nonstop on the forums – the Crash To Desktop upon exiting the battle. This happened a LOT for me last night. I updated graphics drivers to see if it would help, and it still happened at least once afterwards.