New progress has been made.
- Elited the Leopard. No question, even after the crew made 94%, I like the T-50 much better. Think I’ll let that one sit.
- Elited the T29. I did the right thing, I believe – getting the engines last. It’s a very marginal improvement, but it is there.
- Sold my VK3001P. Kept the crew, but I can hardly play the other tanks I have, and I just can’t get interested in running this one again for any reason. This gave me enough money to be ready to purchase a KV3 and still have my 8m credit cushion.
- All modules researched for my Easy 8. Oh, that thing is a beast to play. I went with individual crew skills for it and will have a better feel for them when they are around 90% or so.
- Probably tonight my T28 will finally have 100% crew.
Not sure what I’ll do next, once I have more tanks at 100% crew skills plus finishing the Tiger. Tiger II is just a few thousand XP away. I think I’ll work the KV3 since I want to buy the thing soon anyway.